At AIMS Hospital, the Department of Urology offers comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services for urological conditions like kidney stones, male infertility, and cancers. Our state-of-the-art urology unit offers minimally invasive, scarless options for urologic procedures and medical management of kidney disease.
The department houses of the latest ESWL (Lithotripsy) machine that is used to treat stones. Our full-time specialist surgeons and oncologists cooperate in the treatment of urological cancers and offer treatment using minimally invasive techniques.
- Comprehensive Uro-oncology services
- Upper and Lower Tract Endourology
- Urolithiasis – Medical and Surgical Management
"Get rid of Kidney Stones swiftly, with no traces"
No Matter What Is The Size, Location, or Hardness of The Stone, & how enlarged is the prostate, We Have Brought the Cutting Edge Technology of Holmium Lasers for Kidney Stone & prostate.
HOLEP (Holmium Laser enucleation of the prostate)
- Complete removal of the prostate in a single sitting
- Treatment of choice for removal of enlarged prostate even more than 80 gms
- Recommended for patients on blood thinner medicines
- Faster post-op recovery
Benefits of Holmium lasers
- Best Stone Clearance Rate In Single Sitting (Even the hardest stones which are not Fragmented by conventional lithotripsy)
- Targeted Kidney Stone Treatment
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Shorter Stay & Quicker Recovery
- Less Pain & Less Bleeding
- Safe for kidneys & urinary tract
- No incision on the skin
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Flexible ureteroscopy and laser lithotripsy
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumour (TURBT)
- Endopyelotomy and retrograde endopyelotomy
Keyhole surgery to remove and reconstruct urinary organs avoiding pain and long bed rest associated with open surgery. Nephrectomy, radical and partial nephrectomy, stone extraction, correction of hydronephrosis due to PUJ obstruction, and re-implantation of the ureters are performed.
Expertise for the surgical reconstruction of congenital defects of the urinary tract either by open surgery or laparoscopy is available. Hypospadias, vesicoureteric reflux, hydronephrosis, stone disease, urethral valves, etc. are routinely corrected at AIMS Hospital.
Stones in the kidney, ureter, bladder, common diseases of the urethra (stricture), prostate (cancer, enlargement), and bladder are routinely treated. All the advanced treatment options for stones in the kidney and other parts of the urinary tract are available. The latest ESWL machine is available for the most effective crushing of stones without surgery.