Counseling & Mental Health Services for Children, Families & Adults.
The process of assisting & guiding clients, especially by a trained person on a professional basis to resolve personal, social, or psychological problems & difficulties in a confidential setting. It helps them to overcome their concerns & make appropriate changes to their lives.
- It is for the people who want to experience more peace of mind.
- People who want great self-awareness.
- People who are curious about knowing and understanding themselves in a greater depth.
- People who are willing to work on their concerns & resolve them.
Counseling services are beneficial to anyone who experiences any of the following:
- Emotional turmoil/trauma
- Relationship/Family issues
- Sexuality Concerns
- Communication Problems
- Panic Attacks
- Need for control
- Parenting Concerns
- Problematic use of Drugs/Alcohol
- Anger Management
- Suicidal thoughts or preoccupation with death
- Gender Identity & Sexual Orientation
- Palliative Care
- Phobia’s, and so on
- When you have difficulty regulating your emotions
- When you assist performing as effectively as earlier.
- When you are experiencing changes or disruptions in slup or appetite.
- When you are struggling to build and maintain relationships.
- When you have experienced trauma.
- When you no longer enjoy activities you typically did.
- When you are grieving.
- When your physical health has taken a hit.
- When you want to improve yourself but don’t know where to start from.
- When you are dependent on something as your coping system (Drugs/Alcohol)
Far from being a sign of weakness, attending counseling is a sign of willingness to understand & surmount any challenges present in your life. It takes courage to explore sensitive feelings and difficult experiences.
Counselors/Therapists does sometimes work alongside doctors and/or psychiatrists in treating different psychological problems to get optimum results. There is nothing to be scared of.
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Marriage or Family Counseling
- Educational Counseling
- ICE Testing
- Projective Testing
- LD Screening
- Psychological Evaluation