DR. RAHUL JANKAR
- D.M. Neurology From National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru (Institute of National Importance).
- M.D. in Internal Medicine from Seth GS Medical College and KEM hospital, Mumbai.
- MBBS from Seth GS Medical College and KEM hospital, Mumbai.
- More than 5 yrs of experience in Neurology & Medicine
- SENIOR RESIDENT in NEUROLOGY at,National Institute of Mental Health and NeuroSciences (NIMHANS), Bengaluru
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Dept. of MEDICINE), SRTR Medical college and Hospital, Ambajogai, Dist: Beed
- JUNIOR RESIDENT in MEDICINE, Seth GS Medical College and KEM hospital, Mumbai.
- Award paper presentation in IANCON 2017, Chennai.
- NIMHANS entrance exam All India rank 4.
- Represented GS Medical College at Post graduate Rheumatology Quiz, 2011 in AFMC Pune.
- Represented GS Medical College in All India Intercollegiate Post Graduate Medicine Quiz, 2012 in AFMC Pune
- Scientific paper presentation at 67 th Annual conference of APICON.
- Distinction in Biochemistry first year M.B.B.S
- Central nervous system infections
- Acute cerebrovascular disorders including thrombolysis
- Neurological disorders with special importance to histopathological features
- Clinical procedures: Nerve conduction studies (NCS), Electromyography (EMG), Lumbar puncture (LP) and Nerve and Muscle Ultrasound
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
5:00 pm to 8:00 pm