DR. REKHA JHAMTANI
- B.D.S. – M.U.H.S., Nashik
- M.D.S. (Prosthodontics & Implantology) – Govt. Dental College, Chennai
- Certified Fellowship in Dental and Prosthetic Oncology (FDPO), Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Working as a Panel Consultant for Prosthodontics & Implantology at various hospitals
- Experience in Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Head & Neck Cancer patients.
- Previous experience as a Clinical Assistant at Govt. Dental College, Mumbai.
- Consultant Prosthodontist &Implantologist at private Dental Clinics.
Academic Achievements –
- Presentations at various State & National level Conferences.
- Awarded Best Paper at the Post Graduate Student Scientific Session entitled “Robotic Finger – A Holy Grail For Amputees” in 40th Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference & 8th Biennial Meeting of Asian Academy of Prosthodontics, Dec 05-09, 2012, Chennai, India.
- Participated in various research projects at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Awarded as Best paper at, 43rd Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference, 5th – 7th December 2015, HICC, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics including intra-oral prosthesis like obturators, guide plane prosthesis, etc. & extra-oral prosthesis.
- Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Head & Neck cancer patients.
- Full mouth rehabilitation, complete dentures, etc.
MONDAY - SATURDAY
10:00 AM to 02:00 PM