DR. NITIN GUNDRE
CARDIOVASCULAR & THORACIC SURGEON
- M.S. (General Surgery) from Sion Hospital, Mumbai.
- M.Ch. (CVTS) from KEM hospital, Mumbai.
- Qualified National & State entrance exam such as AIIMS, All India PGMEE, PGM-CET, DNB Entrance Exam & INHS Ashwini Mumbai (All India Rank 13)
Awards & Scholarship:
- Awarded 1st Prize in " The best research paper session" at state level surgery conference - MASICON 2010, Solapur
- Nominated for " The best state chapter award session" from Maharashtra state at national level conference - ASICON 2010 at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Awarded with " Outstanding Academic Achievement award & scholarship" in the field of Cradiac Surgery for the year 2011, by B-Braun Medical Trust foundation.
- More than 6 years of experiance in CVTS field including 4 yrs of working in Sion Hospital
- Vast experiance by assisting various complex congenital & adult cardiac surgeries
- Performed vast numbers of cardiac surgeries independantly like Double valve replacement, congenital heart surgeries, vascular surgeries, bypass surgeries etc
- Teaching experiance in the form of lectures, clinics, presentations for post graduate students in KEM hospital
- Working experiance of 1 yr as a registrar in Onco Surgery and Cancer Chemotherapy unit at Sion Hospital
- Bypass Surgeries
- Valve repair and replacement Surgeries
- Congenital Heart Diseases
- Vascular Surgeries
MON & TUE/FRI
10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
01:00 PM to 04:00 PM