DR. NIKHIL JADHAV
- DM Cardiology from U. N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, Affiliated to B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat University, India
- MD, Internal Medicine from Govt. Medical College and Hospital, Aurangabad, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India
- Performed more than 8000 diagnostic angiograms and more than 2000 angioplasties (PTCA), more than 200 permanent pacemakers(Including Dual chamber pacemakers and AICD), Balloon mitral valvotomy, ASD,PDA device closure, Peripheral vascular intervention, endovascular procedures like EVAR/TEVAR.
- Assisted approximately 2500 of complex coronary angioplasties, device implantation for acyanotic congenital heart diseases.
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Endovascular procedures like EVAR/TEVAR.
MONDAY TO SATURDAY
10:00 am to 2:00 PM
5:00 PM TO 9:00 PM