DR. BHAGYASHREE SALEKAR
Education: Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.Th.) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Kempegowda Institute of Physiotherapy, Bengaluru (1st Rank Holder in Institute)
Experience: Having 4 years of experience as a Physiotherapist
Publications: 1. Dr. Bhagyashree Salekar, Dr. Sharath UR, Dr. Pradeep Krishnareddy, Dr. Sridhar S, Dr. Radhakrishna AM, Dr. Sumer Shah.
Compare the effect of static & dynamic stretching on hamstring muscle flexibility and on agility performance in tennis players. Int J Phys Educ Sports Health 2020; 7 (6) : 84-90
2. Dr. Sumer Shah, Dr. Sharath UR, Dr. Sridhar S, Dr. Pradeep Krishnareddy, Dr. Bhagyashree Salekar.
Comparing the effect of static, ballistic and contract-relax stretching on hamstring muscles flexibility in young individuals. Int J Phys Educ Sports Health 2021; 8 (1) : 09-15
- 6 months study in BPT on "the effect of neural mobilization (upper limb tension test) in the management of Range of Motion limitation and pain in cervical radiculopathy" under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- 12 months study in MPT on "comparison of the effect of static and dynamic stretching on hamstring muscle flexibility and on agility perfor,ance in Tennis players" under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Bobath- NDT Concepts in Neurological Conditions: An Overview consucted on 25th and 26th March, 2015 at NDMVP's College of Physiotherapy, Nashik
- Kinesiotaping Workshop conducted on 1st October at MVP's College of Physiotherapy, Nashik
- Lumbo Pelvic Disorders: An Evidence based Manipulative Therapy Approach conducted on 30th March 2016 at NDMVP's College of Physiotherapy, Nashik
- Certificate Course in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (COMT) (based on integrated approach) held in Pune by Capri Institute of Manual Therapy from 10th September to 17th September 2017.
- MATT's Certified Therapist (completed the practical training of IASTM, Active Assessment and Release, Matt Decompression Therapy, conducted from 22nd to 24th September 2017 in Mumbai.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) workshop held at Swasthik Medical Conference on 12th February 2020 at Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai.
- Patient Assessment
- Pain Management
- Sports Injury Management
- Disability evaluation and treatment planning modification
- Movement and function restoration
- Mobilizations and manipulations
- Taping, cupping and IASTM techniques
- Wellness Promotion
MON - SAT
8 AM to 5 PM