DR. ASHOK BORISA
- M.B.B.S., Mumbai
- M.S. (Surgery), Mumbai
- Fellowship In Hepatobiliary Surgery in Dept. of Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplantation at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (F.M.A.S) from AMASI
- Fellowship in Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (FIAGES) from IAGES
- Having more than 9 years of experience as a Consultant Gastro-Intestinal & HPB Surgeon
- Residency Programme in General Surgery as a Sr. Registrar
- Assistant Professor in Division GI/HPB Surgery, Department of General Surgery, Grant Medical College & Sir J.J.Group of Hospitals
Academic Activities & Teachings:
- Recognized postgraduate Teacher by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) for M.S (Surgery).
- University Examiner & Convener for Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) university for M.B.B.S. Exams since 2008.
- Recognized Examiner & Teacher by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) for conducting undergraduate examination.
- Guide for ICMR project for M.B.B.S. student training Scholarship
- Unit Audit Work: Maintenance of Unit log register, operative register, presentation of audit report.
- Clinical Meetings: Representation of my surgical unit in audit meetings, monthly morbidity and mortality meetings and other multidisciplinary clinical meetings.
- Research activities: In the field of General Surgery and Gastroenterology associated with plant and animal research were my chief interests; ably guided by senior colleagues.
- Gastro-Intestinal Surgery
- HPB Surgery
MON, WED, FRI (Evening), TUE, THUR, SAT (Morning)
11 AM to 1 PM
6 PM to 8 PM