DR. RAHEESH RAVINDRAN
- Post-doctoral Fellowship: Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India (March 2012 to February 2014)
- Post-graduation: Diplomate Of National Board in General Medicine (Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare,Government of India) from Pushpagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Tiruvalla, Kerala, India (August 2007 to July 2010)
- Undergraduate: M.B.B.S. from Dr. D.Y Patil’s Medical College, Kolhapur, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, Maharashtra, India (June 2000 to December 2005)
- Trained in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound ;Medical Centre for Rheumatology, Berlin, Germany
Speciality: Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology.
Experience: More than 7 years
Achievement & Publications:
- Presented a Poster In IRACON 2012 (National Conference for Rheumatology - Indian Rheumatology Association) on “Safety, efficacy and compliance of pulse oral cyclophosphamide in autoimmune diseases”
- Presented a Poster In IRACON 2013 (National Conference for Rheumatology - Indian Rheumatology Association) on “Anti C1q antibodies in Primary and secondary Vasculitis”
- Paper presentation on Management of Lupus Nephritis, CME, Christian Medical college, Vellore, India.
- Paper Presentation on Seronegative spondyloarthritis at CME in Christian Medical College, Vellore, India.
- Best presenter Award at the ”Journal club” held at Pushpagiri Medical college for the year 2008-2009.
- Case presentation at API meet Kerala chapter , Trivandrum 2009.
- Case report published in Pushpagiri Medical Journal 2009 issue.
- Autoimmune Diseases
- SLE, Vasculitis, Lupus nephritis, Inflammatory arthritis, Inflammatory myositis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis
- Crohn's disease
- Celiac disease
- Dealing with biological agents like TNF alpha blockers (Infliximab, Etarnacept);Anti CD 20 antibody (Rituximab);IL-6 inhibitors (Tocilizumab).
- Paediatric Rheumatology
- Various procedures like joint injections, injections for carpal tunnel syndrome, De quervains tenosynovitis, trigger finger, muscle biopsy, nerve biopsy and lip biopsy.
MONDAY | WEDNESDAY | FRIDAY
12.00 PM to 04:00 PM
05:00 PM to 09:00 PM