DR. NIMESH LODH
Academic & Experience:
- DNB (General Surgery) from Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship In Breast Diseases from P.D. HInduja National Hospital & research medical center, Mumbai
- Practicing as Consultant Breast Surgeon since last 4 yrs and have vast working experiance in this field in many corporate hospitals.
- Received B-Braun Scholar Award 2008 for oustanding achivement in post graduate medical studies in the field of General Surgery
- Awarded the Best Experimental Research paper award for paper on " Acute Limb Ischemias - How are we faring?" at ASICON 2008, Ludhiana
- Breast Conserving Surgery
- Oncoplastic Breast Conserving Surgery
- Needle (Hook wire) Localized excision ( For non-palpable mammographic abnormalities)
- Ductoscopy & Microdochectomy ( For symptomatic nipple discharge)
- Chemoport insertion (For chemotherapy administration).
MONDAY to SATURDAY
11:00 AM to 1:00 PM