DR. MUBASHSHIR KHAN
PEDIATRICIAN AND NEONATOLOGIST
- M.B.B.S. from B. J. Medical college and Sassoon Hospitals, Pune, Maharashtra
- MD Pediatrics from Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
Fellowships: MUHS fellowship in Neonatology (KEM Hospital, Mumbai)
- 2 years teaching experience during MD course.
- 1 year hand on training and experience in manageme
Research work in” ENVIRONMENTAL SURVEILLANCE IN TERTIARY CARE NICU”.
- Presented paper on Clinical Profile Of Type-1 Diabetes Mellitus Children In Pediatric Endocrine OPD in National conference AMSCON in Pune (October 2013)
- Presented poster on “CASE SERIES OF UNCOMMON PRESENTATION OF POLYPOSIS DISEASE” in XXIIIrdPEDGASTROCON, Pune (September 2013)
- Regular Presenter in department symposia, clinical meetings and seminars.
- Active Participant in the panel and group discussions conducted by the department
- Regular attendance both for classes and monthly/weekly internal assessment exams with appreciable performance
- Presented in the grand rounds, topic presentations, case presentations organised by the department
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support Certified
- IAP-LDSC NRP-First golden minute project certified
- Pediatric advanced life support certified
- Neonatal/Pediatric intensive care
- Infectious diseases
- Developmental Disorders in Children
- Advanced ventilation
MONDAY to SATURDAY
10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
05:00 PM to 08:00 PM