DR. KIRTI PATIL
- D.N.B. Neurology from P.D.Hinduja Hospital and MRC, Mahim, Mumbai
- M.D. (General Medicine) from P.D.U. Med. College and Hospital, Rajkot
- M.B.B.S. from Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM Hospital,Parel, Mumbai
- Managed many acute stroke patients in emergency room and performed over 100 intravenous thrombolysis with Right PA for ischemic stroke.
- Have an experience of managing various neurological cases in ICU like meningitis, encephalopathy, nonconvulsive status epilepticus, hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy, Guillain Barre Syndrome.
- Interpretation of outdoor and ICU Electroencephalographies (EEGs)
- Interpretation and performing Electromyographies (EMGs) and Nerve conduction studies(NCVs) independently.
- Done VEPs, BERA, SSEPs in electrophysiology lab.
- Performed Botox injections for spasticity, cervical dystonias, blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm.
- Performed intraoperative speech assessment during awake craniotomy for intracranial tumor.
- Performed intraoperative patient assessment in neurosurgery- deep brain stimulation for Parkinson disease and dystonia.
- Parkinson disease
- Other movement disorders
- Botox injections.
WEDNESDAY | THURSDAY | SATURDAY